On November 27, 2020, EVN GENCO3 successfully held a final meeting on the project to develop safety management software according to ISO 45001 (KESIS) which is provided copyright, consulted and deployed by KTT.
Speaking at the meeting, the General manager of the HSE division of EVN GENCO3 highly appreciated the software in supporting safety management in general, especially in safety training, legal documents, procedures, equipment testing, incident management and safety inspection management and expect to expand some functional modules in the future.
The implementation of safety management software according to ISO 45001 helps EVN GENCO3 and its Power Plants to improve efficiency in:
- Planning and implementing safety training, tools & equipment management in accordant with requirements on occupational safety and sanitation; help proactively in management and optimize the resources needed for these activities.
- Establish an online archive of legal documents, internal documents, procedures related to safety which support searching, tracking compliance with the legal requirement.
- Planning, preparing and implementing safety plans before turnaround the Power Plants. Establish a safe information channel directly on the software to promptly inform violations and risks of unsafety among companies.
- Incident reporting, investigation, incident statistics and creating more information channels for incident information to Management level and responsible people to have timely direction and handling when incidents occur.
- The pre-designed reports in the software comply with the current regulations to save time in summarizing, reporting, storing and managing records, safety certificate in accordance with the law.